Friday, May 21, 2010

My diet plan.

Okay so I noticed there is a comment or two about how I lost it and how long has it been.

How I lost it...

1. Made a clear and conscience choice that I wanted to live past thirty which I was told I probably wouldn't.

2. Got some medical help from a local doctor which prescribed me an appetite suppresant, and also provided me with a healthy diet plan and exercise routine.

3. Followed the plan the best I could. This plan includes reducing your calories depending on your size. Cutting out the foods and drinks that make you crave other unhealthy foods.

4. Begin a very light workout. Then slowly and gradually began to increase my workout.

**when I return home from my mini vaycay. I will compile some weekly meals***

7 comments:

  1. What an inspiring blog ! I will be following your journey. You are very encouraging. How often do you exercise? What kind of appetite suppresant? How many daily calories? Thanks for posting this blog ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments!!!! I try to exercise at least 4 times a week. At work I do the treadmill 2x a day for 15 mins. Then afterwork I do a 50 min water aerobics class. I am going to try to do more. The doctor prescribed me Adipex. I don't know how greatly it works for all..for me it worked ok for awhile then I stopped for a couple months while still maintaining my diet plan. I eat between 1,000 and 1,200 calories a day. 3 balanced meals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great. I look forward to joining you on this journey. I believe that support is very motivating !

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed and that is what I am looking for so that I can lose the remaining 100lbs that I needed to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my support in this. I have about 60-70 pounds to get rid of so we can lose it together. I'm really glad i saw your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Carleen I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Erin, it's my turn to mini blog about number 1 lol here it goes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your time.